I apologize in advance, but this is a bit of a break from your regularly scheduled programming. Some of you may know that I’m obsessed with Buzzfeed. It’s been a dream of mine to somehow find a job there- and now it’s possible. They’re looking for an LGBT culture blogger, and I couldn’t think of a job more perfect for me! I would adore each and every one of you forever and for always if you could reblog/share/like/retweet/ skywrite the link to this blog, and tag @Buzzfeed . You can tweet this,for example:
Help me get my dream job @Buzzfeed http://wp.me/p2HWRo-7j #GetAngelHired
I love you so. I can’t even count the ways. But here are some things I can count- 7 reasons why I’m awesome and you should hire me:
1. I already write LGBT posts for funzies. I have a super awesome blog. You should totally browse around to verify how great it is.
3. I’m a lesbian
4. I’m chock full of great ideas. Examples:
5. I love conversations! My unique views, opinions, and generally sassy disposition can bring different perspectives to (inter)national stories.
6. Social Media? I essentially majored in that. No, Really:
7. I’m also an SM MACHINE (you can totes click on these):
- Twitter (what?! I have TWO of those!)
- Tumblr- My Tumblr is also super gay- check it out!
- Facebook- but who doesn’t have that, really?
- Instagram- I love that shit
- LinkedIn? I think it’s dumb, but I have it anyways!
BONUS: I’ve exposed a bunch of people that, due to some ridiculous oversight on their part, have never seen Buzzfeed before.
I hope we’re on the same page, now. Doesn’t this just seem like a no-brainer?